its almost the weekend and i can’t wait. the past few days have been fragments of events. not that there is much of an event in the first place but its still alot of things going on here & there & everywhere.
- its still hella cold here and its officially the start of winter. tg, for down coats!
- I need to make an appt w/ the dentist very soon.
- may go out and buy a sofa at this moment. I love my current sofa. Its very ‘50s but when its 3-legged and springs are coming through. Its time.
- i don’t care for either Kevin or Jennifer, but “Rumor has it…” was a good no-brainer movie.
- don’t u hate it when ur socks runs down your boots!
- got my fatboy
- meeting up w/ friends from Seoul who we saw while we were in Seoul
- literally went to visit my neighbor in my pajamas at midnight
- finally got the language of blood by the author who brought tears to my eyes during her reading in Seoul
- attempt to make steamed Chinese sponge cake
- the f**kin’ awesome gift I found for N is now back ordered till end of January. It’ll have to be a Chinese new year gift
- as much as I love my laptop, I love my desktop more.
- just a few weeks ago this house was immaculate, today it’s a jungle
- dry skin is here to stay for the next few months. boohoo!
- its my first x’mas back since 2002.
good times & good memories for the holiday season!