– finally some relief but we made it through the past few weeks of very very hot days & evening without AC. just a lot of fans.
– i hate cleaning, in general
– i think i’m done with my veggie garden. the heat basically fried up the tomates & the lettuce bolted to a weed.
– heard gunshots late one evening. a kid was down literally out front next door. the whole street was jammed w/ fire trucks, ambulance & police cars. (the kid will be ok)
– found a few cute skirts at the thrifts store
– my dentist said i was a bad flosser but at least i keep up with my retainer.
– my pregger gf had to stop, gag & vomit after getting off the train on our way home. i’m sure the sound was pretty horrifying for the people who were walking outside & homes with windows open because it definitely echoed down the whole block. kinda funny. kinda not.
– surprised & celebrated a old friend’s 4oth bday. holy crap, we’re getting old!!
– organizing 7yrs of admin is no small feat also not my forte
– homemade fresh blueberry ice cream (see image)
i don’t have exact measurements but this is what i used:
– fresh blueberries
– whipping cream
– half & half
– agave syrup
i use a hand blender to blend all the ingredients until smooth. then pour the mixture into an ice cream maker. churn for 20mins & viola! **sometimes i might add more agave syrup for sweeter taste while its churning in the machine.